Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YO YO YO YO
Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:39 pm by TABBY KOOLAIWEAVE

» YO NEEDA STEP UP YO GAME YA FOOZ!
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 am by Bobbobsin

» a joke bout shananay
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:36 am by Bobbobsin

» skools ovaa
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:32 am by Bobbobsin

» SWAG SWWAG LIKE CAILOU
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:29 am by Bobbobsin

» U KNO DAT CHIKAGO PRIME SKOOL
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:28 am by Bobbobsin

» OMG OMFG OMG
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:25 am by Bobbobsin

» OPRECIATE MAI BOO
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:22 am by Bobbobsin

» The List For You
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:20 am by Bobbobsin

DAVON KOOLAIASS
DAVON BE CHEATIN ON SHANANAY WITH KURT

OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Go down

OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by XxKingsleyxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm

HAII I NEW HERE AND I WANNA SAY I HAVE A NEW GF NAME COURTNEY (THATWEAVE13) I LUV HER. WE MET ONLINE TODAH AND BITCH IF U BE HATIN MY BOO GO SHOOT YO WEAVE


Kingsley <3
avatar
XxKingsleyxX
NEW IN DA HOOD

Posts : 8
POCKET MONEY : 82269
Join date : 2013-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by Spongebobeeshia on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:22 pm

BUT U AND I R ENGAGED
avatar
Spongebobeeshia
GHETTO PROM

Posts : 30
POCKET MONEY : 87415
Join date : 2013-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by XxKingsleyxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Spongebobeeshia wrote:BUT U AND I R ENGAGED

NOT ANYMORE FAKE ASS HOOKER.
avatar
XxKingsleyxX
NEW IN DA HOOD

Posts : 8
POCKET MONEY : 82269
Join date : 2013-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by Spongebobeeshia on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 pm

XxKingsleyxX wrote:
Spongebobeeshia wrote:BUT U AND I R ENGAGED

NOT ANYMORE FAKE ASS HOOKER.
BUT IM PREGNANT WIF URR 4534522323423 BABIES IN MAH 654656345636435635635635456456454645 POUND STOMACH
avatar
Spongebobeeshia
GHETTO PROM

Posts : 30
POCKET MONEY : 87415
Join date : 2013-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by XxKingsleyxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Spongebobeeshia wrote:
XxKingsleyxX wrote:
Spongebobeeshia wrote:BUT U AND I R ENGAGED

NOT ANYMORE FAKE ASS HOOKER.
BUT IM PREGNANT WIF URR 4534522323423 BABIES IN MAH 654656345636435635635635456456454645 POUND STOMACH

BABE U NEEDA DEAL WIF THAT YO OWN SELF. I AINT YO BABY DADDY NO MO
avatar
XxKingsleyxX
NEW IN DA HOOD

Posts : 8
POCKET MONEY : 82269
Join date : 2013-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by Spongebobeeshia on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:29 pm

XxKingsleyxX wrote:
Spongebobeeshia wrote:
XxKingsleyxX wrote:
Spongebobeeshia wrote:BUT U AND I R ENGAGED

NOT ANYMORE FAKE ASS HOOKER.
BUT IM PREGNANT WIF URR 4534522323423 BABIES IN MAH 654656345636435635635635456456454645 POUND STOMACH

BABE U NEEDA DEAL WIF THAT YO OWN SELF. I AINT YO BABY DADDY NO MO
UR PAYING CHILD SUPPRT U HOMO
avatar
Spongebobeeshia
GHETTO PROM

Posts : 30
POCKET MONEY : 87415
Join date : 2013-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by XxKingsleyxX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Spongebobeeshia wrote:
XxKingsleyxX wrote:
Spongebobeeshia wrote:
XxKingsleyxX wrote:
Spongebobeeshia wrote:BUT U AND I R ENGAGED

NOT ANYMORE FAKE ASS HOOKER.
BUT IM PREGNANT WIF URR 4534522323423 BABIES IN MAH 654656345636435635635635456456454645 POUND STOMACH

BABE U NEEDA DEAL WIF THAT YO OWN SELF. I AINT YO BABY DADDY NO MO
UR PAYING CHILD SUPPRT U HOMO


NOT NO MO. AND U BETTER PUT THOSE RATS AND ME ON CUSTARDIE OF EACH OTHA. I DONTT WANNA SEE THEM
avatar
XxKingsleyxX
NEW IN DA HOOD

Posts : 8
POCKET MONEY : 82269
Join date : 2013-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by Baby Cakes and Chikens on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Y U SO SEXYYY
avatar
Baby Cakes and Chikens
I GOT A HOUSE

Posts : 10
POCKET MONEY : 85830
Join date : 2013-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by La'Vodka on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 am

MY BLANG
<<<

CAN WE KISS LIPZ
avatar
La'Vodka
NEW IN DA HOOD

Posts : 5
POCKET MONEY : 75334
Join date : 2013-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by Bobbobsin on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:22 am

NWO WON BE KIZZIN LIPZ WIT YO, WHT KINDA SHE MALE R U, YA MOTHA FUKIN FOO!
avatar
Bobbobsin
I GOT A HOUSE

Posts : 10
POCKET MONEY : 73167
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 55
Location : DA AFRO CLUB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPRECIATE MAI BOO

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum